You are here: Home > Our Work > Land Use, Land Value and Urban Development
Land Use, Land Value and Urban Development
NESC has helped build consensus across diverse economic and social groups on the issue of housing. It has done so by creating a shared understanding and vision of the overall system, rooted in active and sustainable land use and development and commitment to permanent affordability.
Past NESC Council, and Secretariat, work in this area and agreed by the Council in previous terms, can be accessed in the following pages:
- Private Rental Sector (2023);
- Housing (2020);
- Transport Orientated Development (2019);
- Urban Development Land, Housing and Infrastructure (2018);
- Social Housing at the Crossroads: Possibilities for Investment, Provision and Cost Rental (2014);
- Homeownership or Rental: What Road is Ireland On? (2014);
- Ireland’s Rental Sector: Pathways to Secure Occupancy and Affordable Supply (2015); and
- Housing Supply and Land: Driving Public Action for the Common Good (2015).
For more information, please contact: Noel Cahill or Dr. Cathal FitzGerald
Follow this #NescLandUse
Follow us @nescireland